Describe a comedy TV series that you watch. Please say
– What TV series is it?
– Who are the main characters there?
– Describe an interesting event from the series.
- Describe a picture/photo that you like.You should say:-what the picture/photo depicts-when the picture/photo dates from-how the picture makes you feel-and explain what makes this picture/photo so special to you. 75
- Talk about your favorite actor actress You should say who he she is what his her best film is what he she looks like and explain what you like most about him her 51
- Talk about your hometown.You should say:-where the most crowded area in your hometown is-what your advice is for someone intending to visit your hometown-how it could be a better place for tourists.-how you see your hometown growing in the next 20 years. 57
- Describe a game that you used to play in the past:- Why did you enjoy it?- Was is useful for you?- Who did you play this game with? 92
- Describe a gift you have received that was important to you.You should say - who gave it to you- on what occasion it was given to you- how you would describe it- and say why it is important to you 73
1. Well, better not to use those transition words a lot.
2. and answer the question straight forward, something like:
1). the TV series is: 'robin hood' // don't need more
2). the main character is robin.
3). and the most interesting event from the series is: blabla....//put more content here...
I may give it 6.0 out of 9