The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adults education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer,

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adults education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below

The first bar chart provides the argue why mature person choose to take education and the second diagram illustrates how the costs of each course should be shared. The excuses to study are interest in subject, to gain qualifications, helpful for current job, to improve prospects of promotion, enjoy learning or studying, to able to change job and to meet people. The most prominent feature in first chart is interest in subject which is the top reason contrast with to meet people while the most prominent feature in second chart is and individual which is the higher portion contrast with taxpayer.

To gain qualifications has less 2% than interest in subject. It is 40% for interest in subject. The unique features are to improve prospects of promotion have same percentage of people why to learn.

In the second chart, the three of elements for pay adult education have almost similarity. For individual is 40%, employer 35% and tax payer 25%.

To sum up, the given data indicates that the reasons why adults decide to study and how people think the cost of adult education should be share are adult are understand how education is important in our life.

The first bar chart provides the argue
The first bar chart provides the reasons

Sentence: The most prominent feature in first chart is interest in subject which is the top reason contrast with to meet people while the most prominent feature in second chart is and individual which is the higher portion contrast with taxpayer.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by an infinitival to
Suggestion: Refer to with and to
Description: The tag a verb 'to be', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to is and and

The unique features are to improve prospects of promotion have same percentage of people why to learn.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. Think how to fix this sentence?

should be share are adult are understand
Description: three verbs in one sentence.

for pay adult education
for paying adult education

Don't need to list those reasons:
The excuses to study are interest in subject, to gain qualifications, helpful for current job, to improve prospects of promotion, enjoy learning or studying, to able to change job and to meet people.