the diagrams below shows the life cycle of the silkworm and stages in the production of silk cloth. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

the diagrams below shows the life cycle of the silkworm and stages in the production of silk cloth.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The given diagram analyzes how silkworm is made and how silk clothes are prepared.

Generally, life cycle of the silkworm is 5-sectioned and takes 2-3 months and production of silk cloth has 5 specific parts.

In the first stage, a moth puts its eggs onto a leaf and within 10 days silkworm and larvas emerge from eggs. As they feed themselves with mulberry leaf, after 4-6 weeks, they make a couple of silk threads. Larvas usually leave their cocoons within 3-8 days.

The good selected cocoons are brought up and put into water to be boiled over high temperatures in a big vessel. After unwinding, it becomes 3-9 hundred meters thread. This thread can be twisted and weaved. In this scene, finally, after waiting for some time , they are ready to be coloured.

Overall, cocoon is made within 6-8 weeks periodically, then, it is selected and due to it, silk clothes are prepared within 6 sections.

and production of silk cloth has 5 specific parts.
and the production of silk cloth has 5 specific parts.