The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

This table represents information of the underground railway systems, which is divided by three clusters including date opened, kilometres of route, and passengers per year in six cities.

The city of London has the longest route with 394 km and Los Angeles has the shortest route for 28 kms, however both cities have opened the systems since 1863 and 2001 respectively. According to the table below, the former city which has opened the subway systems has the longest pathway, contradict with the recent ones.

Moreover, the longest number of passengers per year occurs in Tokyo, which has 155 km distances and opened since 1927, following with Paris, which route reaches until 199 km since 1900. Otherwise, both Kyoto and Los Angeles gain the lowest rate of passengers for 45 and 50 million in each specific instead of having the date opened later.

In conclusion, the date opened has contrast relation to the route length and passenger’s number refers to Kyoto and Los Angeles, nevertheless the highest number of the occupant doesn’t depend on both date opened and the distances.

contradict with the recent ones.
Description: what is the subject for 'contradict'? can you re-write this sentence?

following with Paris, which route reaches
following with Paris, where route reaches

for 45 and 50 million in each specific instead of having the date opened later.
for 45 and 50 million in each specific area instead of having the date opened later.

Some sentences are not developed clearly for understandings.

----------------------