The flowchart shows the process of making jam Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The flowchart shows the process of making jam.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given flowchart illustrates the procedure for jam production.
Overall, there are several steps in the whole process, beginning with the receipt of fresh apples and finishing with the delivery of finished jam jars
At the start of the process, the raw materials – fresh apples – are transferred to the factory. These apples are then classified before being thoroughly washed and cleaned. Next the apples are crushed and placed into a vessel for the pre-processing stage. Other ingredients including water and lime juice are poured into the mixture, and sucrose source simultaneously screened.
The next step is to put the mixed substance into the boiling chamber where it is properly cooked. The jam mixture is kept in the vessel for its setting point when the jam is ready to be filled into jars. In the meantime, the washing and sanitizing of the empty jars are done. After being inserted with the finished apple jam, those jars are then labeled and stored before being transported to shops for consumption.