The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992 Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given illustration of the line graph depicts information about the percentage of radio and television UK audiences (over 4 years old) throughout times of day in October - December 1992.
Overall, there was a downward trend in both audiences of television and radio. Radio listeners prefered to hear the radio during the day, meanwhile, others tend to watch television at night.
Looking the graph more detailed, it is clear that hearers of radio reached a peak at 28% at 8 a.m. After that period, numbers of audiences decreased slightly and rose again in the following day. The lowest percentage of radio audiences was 1% at the dawn.
On the contrary, over the same period, percentage of television onlookers fell steadily to 3%. The figures fluctuated in 12 hours, from 6 a.m to 6 p.m. The highest rank belonged to 8 p.m with 48% of audiences.