International travel is cheaper and more convenient than ever. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, international travel become popular since the price is cheaper as well as booking flights and hotels are much more convenient than before. Although there are some drawbacks of booming tourism industry, I still strongly believe the advantages outweigh the disadvantages for this phenomenon. I will discuss the details in this essay by analyzing the both sides of this argument.

On the one hand, the boost of tourism industry put heavier burden on the places of attractions significantly. Comparing to the past, more tourists need to be accommodated at these places, such as hotels and restaurants, which lead to more rubbishes have been generated and are harmful to the environment. Furthermore, the peaceful lifestyle in these areas is distracted by the increasing amount of tourists, with residents facing more challenges like traffic congestions, long queue in shopping mall, etc. The community might become complex to manage, as too many foreigners moving around the places. Therefore, the increased tourists increase the pressure to the tourism places and also might damage the stability for those communities.

On the other hand, the significant increase on international tourists do bring several benefits, not only to individuals but also to the industry. Firstly, from individual perspective, traveling globally is really an eye-opener for them, which could deepen their understanding of local cultures and lifestyle. Tourists might interact with local residents to learn new skills and the friendship might be established eventually. Such behaviors promote the culture's globalization, which in turn will contribute to the economic development between countries.

In addition, from industry perspective, the tourism growth contribute dramatically on the revenue increase in the industry. Most of the companies earned tons of money through the increasing tourists. These companies are able to invest on new technological ways to expand their business, which become a positive cycle to further attract more international tourists. A tourist company called Airbnb is a good example of using technology to expand themselves. Thus, the increased demand of travel promote a fast development of tourism industry.

In conclusion, it is true that international travelers would put some pressure on tourism places, but overall, I still believe the advantages outweigh the disadvantages in terms of open peoples' views and promote the tourism industrial development.

more tourists need to be accommodated at these places, such as hotels and restaurants, which lead to more rubbishes have been generated and are harmful to the environment.
more tourists need to be accommodated at these places, such as hotels and restaurants, which lead to more rubbishes that have been generated and are harmful to the environment.

as too many foreigners moving around the places.
as too many foreigners are moving around the places.

the significant increase on international tourists do bring several benefits,
the significant increase on international tourists does bring several benefits,

the tourism growth contribute dramatically
the tourism growth contributes dramatically

the increased demand of travel promote a fast development
the increased demand of travel promotes a fast development

Don't always use same structure for 'which':

from individual perspective, traveling globally is really an eye-opener for them, which could deepen their understanding of local cultures and lifestyle.

Such behaviors promote the culture's globalization, which in turn will contribute to the economic development between countries.

These companies are able to invest on new technological ways to expand their business, which become a positive cycle to further attract more international tourists.

-----------------------