Some people believe that subject such as music, Arts,Dramas and creative writing will contribute a great deal to children development . Therefore , they should take a large part of the school time table.

Education is never ending process and it is not received only achieved. Today's , some masses feels that music , art , dramas and creative writing these are important sources for overall children development. Hence, the children should spend more time on activities which gives relaxation and recreation to them from other subjects. Here I would like to accord with given statement.

There are manifold points to support my point of view. First and foremost , the music , arts , dramas and creative writing are more optimal and fruitful which is enjoyable for children to other classes such as math and science . Therefor they feel more comfortable to these subjects . Moreover , some students make their career due to opptitudes and therefore they earn name and fame in the world during such subjects like music , arts and dramas . As a result , it is important to promote these classes in the schools . To epitomise , in high school music , arts , dramas and creative writing classes are available thus there students are full of energetic and exuberant.

Further emphasise on my point of view , the students are more participate in math and science related subjects . Thus , it is difficult to get jobs in same fields . Apart from it , some students take more interest in creative writing so they gain creativity in writing skills due to attend these classes and also uplift the intelligencey . Therefore , they become sophisticated and educated . To exemplify , some children are god gifted in creative writing . Thus, they make their career and gain name and fame in the society.

On the other hand , last but not least the point of view , math and science classes are important due to developing the technology . Therefore , these classes are important for students . Further , modern technology taking place in these days . Hence , everything are based on computer system and also any work completed easily in less time . As a result , it is priceless and matchless to other fields so they need to attend classes of math and science.

To recapitulate , the child is the father of nation so they can take more interest with their own choices . But the large number of children mostly take more interested in music , arts and dramas . Thence , they make their career easily .

Education is never ending process
Education is a never ending process

Sentence: Today's , some masses feels that music , art , dramas and creative writing these are important sources for overall children development.
Description: The fragment masses feels that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feels with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to children and development

on activities which gives relaxation
on activities which give relaxations

are full of energetic and exuberant.
are full of energy and excitement.

the students are more participate
the students are more participating

due to attend these classes
due to attending these classes

Sentence: To epitomise , in high school music , arts , dramas and creative writing classes are available thus there students are full of energetic and exuberant.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and students

Sentence: Hence , everything are based on computer system and also any work completed easily in less time .
Description: A pronoun, nominal is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to everything and are

Sentence: Moreover , some students make their career due to opptitudes and therefore they earn name and fame in the world during such subjects like music , arts and dramas .
Error: opptitudes Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Apart from it , some students take more interest in creative writing so they gain creativity in writing skills due to attend these classes and also uplift the intelligencey .
Error: intelligencey Suggestion: intelligence