College years are the best time in person's life. Do you agree or disagree with the statement

I strongly agree with the statement that College years are a formative experiences one in a person's life. As they hold in a great esteem to pertain their desire goal and interested professional, they prepared mentally and physically and emotionally in order to pursue their goal after college. Every successful life required the risky hard work and people usually tend to lead successful when they are struggle to earn a good grades in the college life.

First of all, the college years lay the basic foundations, such as an academic access, career development and self-determination. College provides the student to develop new approaches by teaching and evaluating their performance. It is a great challenging to the student and transit into greater those in they prepare for gainful employment after graduating from the college. Moreover, the college offers several tracks for the students based on their occupational and career goals as well as their life long goal and interested job by campus selection. Thus, the college is considered to be a stepping stone to the individual and those which are of high importance to them.

College is a place where the students have a big experiences of self-reliant and revise social life. They learned how to meet daily challenges confidently and independently and become productive citizens in the community. Admittedly, college years are also a unforgettable moments. Although, they parted after graduation, they are still in touch to shared the best memory. Besides a long memory, there are many struggle too, due to the sudden unbridled personal freedom is disaster to difficult textbook readings and taking notes at the fresh man students. Sometimes the lectures are ambiguous and they could hardly grasped the contents. Despite all the spectacle, the students tried hard by regular attends the class and spends more time in library, they finally achieved their longing grades to meet ambition.

In addition, the student acknowledge how to live independently as the college is their first time to face and have worrying bills, classes attendance and really growing up all at once but the same time its a amazing, fun and full of independence.

To be sum up, college years are suitable time to ascertain and attain their aim in a person's life and because the assiduous work they can be a meritorious person as it has been widely said that hard work is the key to success.

they prepared mentally and physically and emotionally in order to
they prepared it mentally, physically and emotionally in order to

and people usually tend to lead successful when they are struggle to earn a good grades in the college life.
and people usually tend to be successful when they are struggling to earn a good grade in the college life.

Sentence: It is a great challenging to the student and transit into greater those in they prepare for gainful employment after graduating from the college.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to in and they

college years are also a unforgettable moments
college years are also an unforgettable moment

they are still in touch to shared the best memory.
they are still in touch to share the best memory.

there are many struggle too
there are many struggles too

and they could hardly grasped the contents.
and they could hardly grasp the contents.

the students tried hard by regular attends the class and spends more time in library,
the students tried hard by regularly attending the class and spending more time in library,

the student acknowledge how to live independently
the students acknowledge how to live independently

college years are suitable time to ascertain
college years are suitable times to ascertain