Essay topics: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life.
It goes without saying that in such a sophisticated world where the technology growing so fast that it could hardly be believed, people are now more aware of happening events all around the world. Some people are inclined toward the opinion that it is not important to be aware of all incidents happen around the world, especially when they do not affect individual's daily life while others look at this concept through a different lens. From my vantage point, knowing all events that occur around the world not only can give us a good insight toward future events but also it is a good way to hear other people’s demand. In the following paragraphs, I will illustrate the most outstanding reasons.
First and foremost, the knowledge of happening events give us the opportunity to learn about the cause and effect of them. In this regard, we can be more prepared for upcoming events that may affect our society. For example, occurring an earthquake can encourage all architectures to design a better earthquake resistance building which might be neglected before. Besides, the world is becoming smaller and more complicated. Therefore, a single event can cause unexpected result all around the world. To illustrate, take an internal war as an example, it seems other societies having no deal with their problems, but it may affect our daily life in direct and indirect ways. For instance, the war may cause rising the price of oil which followed by increasing the price of other materials especially the imported ones. Hence, people should realize that being cautious of world’s events give them the chance of learning from others’ experiences, I guess.
Another subtle point that should be mentioned is that even if these events having no effect on our daily life, we should be kept in mind that we are all human and all people deserve to live in a good condition. In other words, we cannot ignore other people’s demands and live in an isolated society or country. I think, it is very selfish to close our eyes toward others’ difficulties in the name of irrelevant to us. For instance, there are many people in Africa who suffer from starvation disaster. It is our duty to help them in preparing their basic needs. In addition, these events may happen in our country in the future. We should help to solve others’ problems, if we expect others’ aid in our future disaster.
In conclusion, in the road of creating a borderless world, it is essential to be aware of all events that are happening around the world. As a result, we can enhance our knowledge of similar future events and also build a great world by helping each other. This is my deep belief that no matter how big a disaster is, when all people lend a hand to each other.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||imi26||76||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||maryamz90||73||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 3 days ago||alishan2009||76||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||mahdi||90||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||Hamed.Baghal||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 weeks ago||iiitm.pallavisharma||61||Read full essay|
- Imagine that you are in a classroom or a meeting. The teacher or the meeting leader says something incorrect In your opinion, which of the following is the best thing to do?•Interrupt and correct the mistake right away.•Wait until the class or meeting (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?In the past, young people depended too much on their parents to make decisions for them; today young people are better able to make decisions about their own lives. (90)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people. (71)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is important to know about events happening around the world, even if it is unlikely that they will affect your daily life. (70)
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still student. Do you think this is a good idea? (73)
- Which is better for children: 9 month study + 3 month break VS. 3 month study + 1 month break (76)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (76)
- Do you agree or disagree?Reading fiction (such as novels and short stories) is more enjoyable than watching movies. (78)
- Do you agree or disagree?Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. (80)
- 1.People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experience, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? (70)