Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends.

In my view, I don't agree with the statement stated that students are more influenced by their teachers than by their friends. this comes for many reasons. The first reason why students are more influenced by their friends is the age factor. Students like to share their experience with their peers more than older persons. thus, sharing experiences and adventures especially with others in the same age level will create a special world which will attract them more and lead to a competition which most of the time will have an impact on each student.

The second reason why students are more influenced by their friends is the time they spend together. I remember when I was in High school, is spent most of my time with my friends. Actually, I spent more hours with them than with my family. That why, All of my work or behavior was based on their comments or corrections if I did some mistakes, and I was doing the same with them if I feel something wrong with one of my friend's behavior. Moreover, I was trying to learn what I think is correct and suitable for me and I used my friends as a model to follow. However, I think influence will come from people have the same level and share the same experience.

Minimum 250 words wanted