People attend school for many different reasons for example expanded knowledge societal awareness and enhanced interpersonal relationships Why do you think people decide to go to school Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

People attend school for many different reasons (for example, expanded knowledge, societal awareness, and enhanced interpersonal relationships). Why do you think people decide to go to school? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Education is very important for all people and for countries .Everyone goes to school for several reasons. In my opinion, we should attend schools to gain knowledge in various subjects and get into depth in specific field. Not only we get knowledge but also enhance our personal skills. Also, education is beneficial for obtaining a good job.

People attend schools to expand their knowledge in a different subjects and this help them to know a lot about different fields before specialization. After that, they can focus on one field to study intensively. Case in point, in our country students learn about all subjects for seven years then every student select one subject to focus on for three years and in the final year they do a project in their fields.

In addition, schools involve students from different countries so the interaction between students widens their thinking and develop their skills like communications and other interpersonal skills. For example, the international school beside our home makes cultural meetings between students every month so they know a lot about other countries their life styles, economic growth and politics.

Furthermore, when the student has a good knowledge and a lot of experiences, he/she gets a good job. The employer always hires the qualified person. He needs one to work directly because he doesn't like to spend time and effort to train and learn an employee. For instance, when I graduated from a pharmacy school and applied for jobs, I took two exams one is a technical's and the other for my personal skills like communication and presentation skills. So if I miss one of them, I couldn't be hired in my job now.

To sum up, attending schools is very essential for everyone life like water and air. Everyone has its own reasons and I think the foremost reasons are expanding our knowledge, improving our skills and finally hired in a good job

Not only we get knowledge but also enhance our personal skills
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly.

and this help them to know a lot
and this helps them to know a lot

so the interaction between students widens their thinking and develop their skills like communications
so the interaction between students widens their thinking and develops their skills like communications

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph.