Question:-> Summarize the points made in the lecture you just heard, explaining how they cast doubt on points made in the reading.Reading Passage:->Scant physical evidence remains of the first human domestication of grain. Still, there is enough to conclu

Both the reading and the lecture discuss about '' the first domesticated human grain''. Whereas, the reading claims that wild wheat appears to be the most ancient, the listener disagrees. She states that all evidences indicate that ''beer'' rather than wheat was the first domesticated grain.

In the first place, the reading support the point that wheat might be prepared by grinding. Nevertheless, the listener doesn't agree, She claims that the process of grinding is not a common process, this requires advanced knowledge to do it. For instances, ancient people were not aware about this practice. In addition, beer was sweet, softer, and it doesn't need grinding.

Second, the reading says that baking doesn't require any technology only fire, thus it was easy for ancient people to cook wheat and produce bread. Notwithstanding. the listener doesn't think in the same way, she posits that the main process in order to produce beer is fermentation. This is a natural process that might be noted from sight. Furthermore, some characteristics such as bubbles appear when fermentation occurs.

In conclusion, the reading claims that wheat can be fermented when exposes to environment. The listener says that this process may develop faster in beer than wheat. So, beer might be noted to change it consistences. Also, the taste is sweet, thus it encourage people.

the reading support the point that
the reading supports the point that

thus it encourage people.
thus it encourages people.