The term "alternative medicine" describes healing practices that are used in place of conventional "Western" medicine. Alternative medicine often rejects science-based medicine and includes therapies that developed out of religious and cultural traditions

Both the reading and the lecture discuss whether alternative medicine is much efficient than is traditional medicine. Whereas, the reading claims that according to some evidence alternative medicine has proven to work more accurate, the listener disregards this point and explains some reasons to support his view.

In the first place, the reading posits that alternative medicine is more reliable than traditional medicine because now a days people no longer truth on the authorities that represent traditional medicine and their treatments. Notwithstanding, the listener doesn't agree with this idea, he claims that; traditional medicine is based on scientific evidence that has been proved by research of many years. Contrary to that, alternative medicine cannot be proven and it doesn't have any thing that can determine if it really works.

Second, the reading explains that due to the huge demand of alternative medicine some schools and colleges are offering careers in natural medicine, as well they are promoting the research of herbs and other natural plants. Contrary to this point, the listener states that alternative medicine has been mislead it, even the internet has created a misunderstanding on people. Some websites, offers solution to some diseases without any fundamental scientific based. Moreover, the listener claims that natural medicine practitioners don't provide nothing reliable to people because anyone can open a practice without any previous requirement, this plight won't happen with the traditional medicine where doctors are require to attend to medical school and earn a degree.

is much efficient than is traditional medicine.
is much efficient than its traditional medicine.
is much efficient than the traditional medicine.

people no longer truth on the authorities that represent traditional medicine and their treatments.
people no longer trust on the authorities who represent traditional medicines and their treatments.

alternative medicine has been mislead it,
alternative medicine has been mislead,

Some websites, offers solution to some diseases
Some websites offer solutions to some diseases

don't provide nothing reliable
don't provide anything reliable

where doctors are require to attend
where doctors are required to attend

1. No. of Grammatical Errors: 6 2

2. need one more argument:

The correct pattern:
para 1: introduction
para 2: doubt 1
para 3: doubt 2
para 4: doubt 3

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

--------------------