Backpaker

Backpaker

First of all, People want their life free like bird can fly but it is impossible, Why? Becouse human is have not wing but we can flyif use plane. Now many people very busy with their job and can for enjoyed with his life but several people can enjoyed with their life and it is make other people jelouse with his life like Backpaker or Traveler. Backpaker is free lifely always lifely go and many distinction but backpaker just have littel money, can eat what ever the place and sleep like in many place life in train station, bus station, or beside road.

Backpaker always make their life simple and very different with the other people. Sometimes it is make many people jelouse with backpaker life. Why? Becouse backpaker always enjoy, free life, there is no rule, can go to many place. The general people just focus for job make their tired, bord and nit enjoy with life so difficuld for holiday but have have much money. However general people always said backpaker like poor people becouse they have not money, Saldom take a bath, There no distination, Home, Job but always go around and holiday. The backpaker never care with their style,. They just used singlet, shirt, trousers, jaket, hat, shoe and always brings big carrier. In side the carrier is shirt, sandals, pants, survival kit, cooking tools, food and waters.