Essay topics: Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves
Being nice, friendly, and doing good to those around us will make us understand ourselves better. Our interaction with people is what shapes the life of a human being. We all know that moral values can’t be taught, the only way to get them is through learning and experience. Without the help of people around us we live our lives in a regular pattern, because there is no one talking to us and no one for us to talk to. So, we follow a particular pattern each day, and nothing about our relationship with others changes.
The way you treat others says a lot about you. For instance, a married man that goes out every day and returns home drunk. The next thing he does is to beat up his wife who ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do we need other people in order to understand ourselves (56.25)
- Can Success Be Disastrous (70.46510000000001)
- Is conscience a more powerful motivator than money, fame or power? (73.33329999999999)
- Do changes that makes our lives easier not necessarily make them better? (86.66670000000001)
- Are books the most important part of education, or are other modes of learning more important? (32.8571)
- Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? (52.5)
- Should people take responsibility for solving problems that affect their community or nation in general? (72.5)
- Is it important to question the ideas and decisions of those in authority. (68)
- What is your view of the idea that mistakes are necessary for creativity. (60)
- Do people need to lie sometimes, or is lying always harmful. (72.2222)