Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Ideas and concepts are formed by ancient wits and great sciences today. They are best product of human intelligence, efforts, and wisdom. With a good understanding of them will surely have a pretty good effect on the school learning, grades, of course, and even on their lives. It can't be emphasized more that trying to comprehand them is very important. However, simply learning them is not enough. Since all the ideas and concepts are from the knowledge of the facts of real world. Without the learning of facts, the ideas and concepts become void, vacant, and useless, and one can't even form use...

Sentence: Since all the thoughts should based on the facts of natural phenomena, such as observing how water flows, how birds fly, and how sun rises.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and based

Sentence: It can't be emphasized more that trying to comprehand them is very important.
Error: comprehand Suggestion: comprehend

Sentence: For example, observing the running of other animals makes some athlets having ideas of how to improve their running speed.
Error: athlets Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: With learning of facts, they can accept the great ideas more quickly and have an appreciation of how people reduct from facts to the basic theorem or axiom.
Error: reduct Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also, they can learn how to figure out the pattern of nature phenomena, how to form some ideas based on truth, and think deaper.
Error: deaper Suggestion: deeper

Sentence: All these benefit will have a very good effect on their school work, grades, and even their knowling and understanding of lives, which will benefit their lives as well.
Error: knowling Suggestion: knowing

Sentence: With these three reasons stated above, I disagree with tth statement.
Error: tth Suggestion: the

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl