Do you agree or disagree with the following statement The most important investment for a company is to spend money to improve the work skills of its employees

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important investment for a company is to spend money to improve the work skills of its employees.

There are many kinds of investment that company is trying to do in order to achieve the most advantage of it. Currently, many companies are focusing on improving the skills of their employees. Although, some people believe that it might be wasted and discourage this idea, I agree with the statement that the most important for the company is to spend money to improve the skills of its employees.

To begin with, a performance of employees reflects a success of companies. Needless to say, if the company encourages the employees to improve their skills, the company would get the most benefit from it. Give myself for instance. I work for a research company. In the first year of working, I lacked of advanced knowledge, so my company asked me to attend cancer conference as often as I could. After I participated several conferences, I got an idea and then I could create a new technology, which is for culturing cancer cells. This example clearly represents the benefit of improving the skills of the employees.

In addition, spending money on improving the work skills of the employee makes them feel appreciated and increases a royalty. For example, one time that my company tried to encourage me to attend the biomarker world in Cancun, Mexico. It was extremely expensive since the company had to pay for the conference’s fee, hotel, flight, and other expenses. I felt amazed and appreciated that my company invested such a lot of money on gaining my knowledge. There is no doubt that I am happy to work for this company and do not have a plan to leave it easily.

In conclusion, even though, investing on the employee’s skills could not provide the company’s benefit immediately, it will be a part of the success of the company in the future and creates a good relationship between the company and its employees. Therefore, I totally believe that we will get something in return from any kinds of a good investment.