Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Young people nowadays do not give enough time to helping their communities

Young people in a society have always played an important role. Like we all know that the young generation of people depict the future of a society. But do the young people spend enough time to help and have effect on their communities in the way it is necessary?

In any schools or universities, we can see lots of groups engendered by students to give services to the students, even the students from other universities or schools. These groups may help the community by helding workshops and meetings like discussion meetings to improve the academic and social knowledges of the students. I can give and example of groups which was a member in, I was a member of the commitee called ACM commitee in our university. Every semester we held workshops for freshmen to prepare them for a contest by teaching some significant points of the problem solving which is the basis of the contests.

Another type of groups we can see in the schools and universities are groups with extracaricular activities in intertainment areas such as sport groups. In these type of groups students try to help their communty in other parts than just academic studies. For example the sport groups in my university held annual contests which have about 20 teams each year and in the time before the starting of the contest, these teams have weekly excersices. All these excersices and contests, take the students time for preparation and exhibition.

All in all, university and school students which we can see as young people in communities, have an important effect on the communities they are in and the society consequently. Actually, nowadays that the number of communities is increasing because of the tecnology and the growing of the population as well, we can see the young people show even more interests in spending time for helping and excelling their community.

Sentence: I can give and example of groups which was a member in, I was a member of the commitee called ACM commitee in our university.
Error: commitee Suggestion: committee

Sentence: Another type of groups we can see in the schools and universities are groups with extracaricular activities in intertainment areas such as sport groups.
Error: extracaricular Suggestion: extracurricular
Error: intertainment Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In these type of groups students try to help their communty in other parts than just academic studies.
Error: communty Suggestion: community

Sentence: For example the sport groups in my university held annual contests which have about 20 teams each year and in the time before the starting of the contest, these teams have weekly excersices.
Error: excersices Suggestion: excessive

Sentence: All these excersices and contests, take the students time for preparation and exhibition.
Error: excersices Suggestion: excessive

Sentence: Actually, nowadays that the number of communities is increasing because of the tecnology and the growing of the population as well, we can see the young people show even more interests in spending time for helping and excelling their community.
Error: tecnology Suggestion: technology

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to talk more how they help communities.