Does advertising reflect the culture?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Culture is nothing but the ideas, beliefs, way of living and behaving in the society. Every country has its own customs and culture, and most of the people from that country follow their customs and cultures. I believe, people hardly accept the things which are against their culture, and therefore most of the advertisements are also created by considering the culture of the country. In today’s market, advertisement is one of the most important sources of introducing new products or services. Life of that products or services depends on how it has advertised, because if these are advertised ...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following sentence? The technological and scientific development makes the earth the better place to live.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 80
- Does advertising reflect the culture?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 90
- What change would make your hometown more appealing to people your age? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. 78
- It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? 59
- If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?Use spesific details to explain why this invention is needed. 66
Good job, Ana!
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 25 15
No. of Words: 446 350
No. of Characters: 2241 1500
No. of Different Words: 180 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.596 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.025 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.721 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 176 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 137 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 74 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 49 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.84 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.656 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.88 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.329 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.501 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.11 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5