You are heretalk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

talk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

nishith's picture

By nishith - Posted on 12 November 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Briefly summarize the problem the speaker are discussing. Then state which of the two solution from the the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation deepali1234
Some students prefer to study alone,others prefer to study with groups and friends, which one do you prefer and why? Rasha
Q3 Ekhlass1980
7. Describe a celebration or moment which has made a deep impression on you. Please explain theimpression and include specific examples and details in you explanation. ftn
some people think that pets are good for mental health. do you agree or not? why? nargess1981
If you could make one important change in a school that you attended, what change would you make? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer. hossein021
Erik Erikson In 1956, German psychologist Erikson used the term “identity crisis,” as being an important conflict human beings face in life. Erikson describes the identity crisis as first happening during ages 13 to 19. Overcoming the crisis in those tee Pinky123
task 3 On November 10, a new coffee shop will open with a variety of pastries and different coffee flavours to enjoy. Its location is at building SW4, right across from the central campus library. During regular semester hours, the coffee bar will be open nishith
Integrated speaking-3-8)Attention! Bookstore Moving! The university bookstore will be moving to its new location across campus for this Fall semester. The new location of the bookstore will be next to the Delaney Building on Wang street. Construction of varunthepatel
When you have free time, do you look forward to spending it indoors or do you prefer to spend time outdoors? Give reasons to support your example. yjc1989

Name Sticky
Some movies are serious, designed to make the audience think. Other movies are designed primarily to amuse and entertain. Which type of movie do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
The man expresses his opinion of the Student Association's recent purchase. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you would recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: Joanie198705 sticky icon
Using the examples of kittens and geese, explain the idea of a critical period. Vanan sticky icon
What does the expression " good things come to those who wait" mean to you, and how did see that in your life? Use examples to illustrate your response. Lauren sticky icon
The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Describe the problem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why. Vanan
some people enjoy living in a location that has a warm climate all year. Other people like to live in place where the season change. which type of climate do you prefer and why ? Vanan sticky icon
The professor argues for the use of pesticides. Explain her ideas on how pesticide use and health are related. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer. Ref NO:2009022801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

24 in 30

Remember talk in 45 seconds.

nishith's picture

sir, i at present understood that you are the one who gives the comment, thank you sir, but i want to know other than timing on which aspect of speaking i suppose to concentrate like vocabulary, pronunciation or any thing else?

i just want to know if i do not submit the question of task 3,4,5,6,, how you assess the speaking recording???? sir this is just my curiosity to know.

Go this link for question 1:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/task-4#comment-15444

For question 2:
yes, it is better to submit the reading and audio together with recordings which will be easier for us to understand your recordings. But if you don't submit reading and audio, it is still OK since we know all questions from ETS to Barron,Kaplan... at the backend.