You are heretalk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

talk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

nishith's picture

By nishith - Posted on 12 November 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Your city has decided to build a statue or monument to honor a famous person in your country. Who would you choose? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Explain why the woman disagrees with the reasons expressed in the letter. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds love4life sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 2 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009051602 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Describe a class you have taken and explain why that class was important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. Vanan sticky icon
It is generally agreed that society benefits from the work of its members. Compare the contributions of artists to society with the contributions of scientists to society. Which type of contribution do you think is valued more by your society? Give spe Vanan
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the examples from the peanut bug and the morpho butterfly, explain the concept of revealing coloration. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds azita.f.t sticky icon

24 in 30

Remember talk in 45 seconds.

nishith's picture

sir, i at present understood that you are the one who gives the comment, thank you sir, but i want to know other than timing on which aspect of speaking i suppose to concentrate like vocabulary, pronunciation or any thing else?

i just want to know if i do not submit the question of task 3,4,5,6,, how you assess the speaking recording???? sir this is just my curiosity to know.

Go this link for question 1:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/task-4#comment-15444

For question 2:
yes, it is better to submit the reading and audio together with recordings which will be easier for us to understand your recordings. But if you don't submit reading and audio, it is still OK since we know all questions from ETS to Barron,Kaplan... at the backend.