You are heretalk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

talk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

nishith's picture

By nishith - Posted on 12 November 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The woman expresses her opinion about the university’s plan. State her opinion about and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds Joanie198705 sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Ref no. : 2009101805The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe theproblem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why.Preparation time: 20 secondsResponse time: 60 seconds santhosh947
The student expresses his opinion of the professor's policy for excused absences. Report his opinion and explain the reasons that he gives for having that opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
What is yor idea about the ideal job. Give reasons and examples to support your answer. Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the professor’s example, explain what an establishing shot is and how it is used. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ominiri sticky icon
My favorite city is Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110804 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan to eliminate the bus service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: hotmail sticky icon

Name Sticky
What is your most important possession? Describe it and say why it is so important. Vanan sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed Yavuz Burak sticky icon
The man expresses his opinions about the announcements made by the university's residential dining service. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
Some universities require students to take classes in many subjects. Other universities require students to specialize in one subject. Which is better? Vanan sticky icon
Using the example of the vacuum cleaner, explain when it is legally acceptable to use exaggeration in advertising and when it is not. Vanan sticky icon
Many people think that many youngsters today are too materialistic, money-oriented and not charitable. Agree/Disagree Lauren sticky icon
Would you prefer to go to the opera or to a football game? Use reasons and detailsto support response. nargess1981 sticky icon

24 in 30

Remember talk in 45 seconds.

nishith's picture

sir, i at present understood that you are the one who gives the comment, thank you sir, but i want to know other than timing on which aspect of speaking i suppose to concentrate like vocabulary, pronunciation or any thing else?

i just want to know if i do not submit the question of task 3,4,5,6,, how you assess the speaking recording???? sir this is just my curiosity to know.

Go this link for question 1:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/task-4#comment-15444

For question 2:
yes, it is better to submit the reading and audio together with recordings which will be easier for us to understand your recordings. But if you don't submit reading and audio, it is still OK since we know all questions from ETS to Barron,Kaplan... at the backend.