You are heretalk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

talk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

nishith's picture

By nishith - Posted on 12 November 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)

king somewhere

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Think of a place that makes you feel relaxed and peaceful. Describe it and explain why it is relaxing and peaceful for you. Vanan
Many animals use coloration to protect themselves from predators. One defensive strategy involving the use of coloration is what is known as reveling coloration. Animals employing this strategy have an area of bright color on some part of their body; this ben
25. Some people like to spend their leisure time outdoors, while others prefer to spend it indoors. Which do you prefer? ftn
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points from the lecture, explain how the passion plant and the potato plant defend themselves from insects. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds ezb
Do you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a more modern apartment? Use details and examples to support your explanation. ioanap
Some people think that it’s necessary to prohibit people from using phone calls in some places. Others believe that it’s inconvenient if phone calls are forbidden in some places. Which do you agree and why? Use specific examples and details to explain you yjc1989
Which do you prefer: team work or individual work? Mirin
Q4 - Comfort zone bias ali.darudi
Integrated speaking 3- 1)Announcement from the President For the past five years, there has been no increase in tuition and fees have remained the same, but now the university has decided to increase tuition by 5% each year for the next four years for al magicsk
tpo21task 6 silent1818

Name Sticky
If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110101 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 3 - Briefly summarize the proposal in the student’s letter. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.- Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: biohellen sticky icon
Integrated speaking task. Question 3 Lauren sticky icon
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009022803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the two definitions of money presented by the professor. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds hotmail sticky icon
Talk about a person you admire and about something important that this person have taught you. Explain why it is important to you? Lauren sticky icon
Illustrate the concept of audience effects through lecture with reference to the reading passage. Vanan sticky icon
Question 6 - Using points and examples from the talk, explain the difference between active and passive attention. Vanan sticky icon

Name Sticky
The University of the Rockies financial aid office has posted information about work-study grants.Financial Aid Office AnnouncementThe work-study program gives undergratuate and graduate students the opportunity to earn money on campus to pay for their ed Yavuz Burak sticky icon
Integrated speaking task no. 4 Lauren sticky icon
60. Name a person whom you admire. Why do you admire him/her so much? Use reasons and examples to support your response. magicsk sticky icon
We all work or will work in our jobs with many different kinds of people. In your opinion, what are some important characteristics of a co-worker (someone you work closely with)? Use reasons and specific examples to explain why these characteristics are i Vanan sticky icon
54. Which subject do you like to study the most at school? Describe it and explain why you like studying this subject. magicsk sticky icon
Explain why many countries have staked claims in Antarctica, and why national interests have not been pursued. Vanan sticky icon
Describe an important place in your life. Tell what the place is like and explain why it is important to you. Include details and examples to support your explanation. sonia123 sticky icon

24 in 30

Remember talk in 45 seconds.

nishith's picture

sir, i at present understood that you are the one who gives the comment, thank you sir, but i want to know other than timing on which aspect of speaking i suppose to concentrate like vocabulary, pronunciation or any thing else?

i just want to know if i do not submit the question of task 3,4,5,6,, how you assess the speaking recording???? sir this is just my curiosity to know.

Go this link for question 1:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/task-4#comment-15444

For question 2:
yes, it is better to submit the reading and audio together with recordings which will be easier for us to understand your recordings. But if you don't submit reading and audio, it is still OK since we know all questions from ETS to Barron,Kaplan... at the backend.