You are heretalk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

talk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

nishith's picture

By nishith - Posted on 12 November 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
With points from the lecture, explain the formation of collapse sinkhole. Vanan
Ref no. : 2009101805The students discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Describe theproblem. Then state which of the two solutions you prefer and explain why.Preparation time: 20 secondsResponse time: 60 seconds santhosh947
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example discussed by the professor, explain what cognitive dissonance is and how people often deal with it - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds tobeornot sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 4 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009031404 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Using the example of the vacuum cleaner, explain when it is legally acceptable to use exaggeration in advertising and when it is not. Vanan sticky icon
Which one is the quality that is most essential to friendship: faithfulness, honesty or humor aschocolate sticky icon
Using the main points and examples from the lecture, describe the kind of information that ultrasound can provide, and then explain the way that ultrasound is used in medical diagnosis. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INDEPENDENT QUESTIONS : QUESTIONS 1 and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110801 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman's problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then state which solution you prefer and why. Vanan

24 in 30

Remember talk in 45 seconds.

nishith's picture

sir, i at present understood that you are the one who gives the comment, thank you sir, but i want to know other than timing on which aspect of speaking i suppose to concentrate like vocabulary, pronunciation or any thing else?

i just want to know if i do not submit the question of task 3,4,5,6,, how you assess the speaking recording???? sir this is just my curiosity to know.

Go this link for question 1:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/task-4#comment-15444

For question 2:
yes, it is better to submit the reading and audio together with recordings which will be easier for us to understand your recordings. But if you don't submit reading and audio, it is still OK since we know all questions from ETS to Barron,Kaplan... at the backend.