You are heretalk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

talk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

nishith's picture

By nishith - Posted on 12 November 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
Integrated speaking task no.4 Lauren sticky icon
Describe the Problems faced by the woman and what solutions are suggested? Which one is the best and why? Vanan sticky icon
Question 5 - Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. Vanan sticky icon
Speak about your Favorite teacher Lauren sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 6 - Using points and examples from the lecture, explain the importance of visual elements in painting. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds fatema33 sticky icon
Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. Vanan
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009122003 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon
Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Vanan
Some people are attached to jobs that include a great deal of travel. Other people prefer jobs that allow to return to their homes every evening. Which type of job opportunity would you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opi Vanan
Talk about an interesting class that you have taken up in school and stands out in your mind. Include details and examples to support your decision. Vanan sticky icon

24 in 30

Remember talk in 45 seconds.

nishith's picture

sir, i at present understood that you are the one who gives the comment, thank you sir, but i want to know other than timing on which aspect of speaking i suppose to concentrate like vocabulary, pronunciation or any thing else?

i just want to know if i do not submit the question of task 3,4,5,6,, how you assess the speaking recording???? sir this is just my curiosity to know.

Go this link for question 1:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/task-4#comment-15444

For question 2:
yes, it is better to submit the reading and audio together with recordings which will be easier for us to understand your recordings. But if you don't submit reading and audio, it is still OK since we know all questions from ETS to Barron,Kaplan... at the backend.