You are heretalk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

talk about something you and your family enjoying together. Describe it and explain why you all enjoy it.

nishith's picture

By nishith - Posted on 12 November 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 8 (2 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name Sticky
TOEFL Official Guide - Speaking 3 - Question 2 - Some students prefer to work on class asignments by themselves. Others believe it is beter to work in a group. Which do you prefer? Ven0m sticky icon
Some students prefer to attend a school that provides education for women only or men only. Other students prefer to attend a co educational school for both. which enviroment do you think is better and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support you Lauren sticky icon
Talk about a person you admire and about something important that this person have taught you. Explain why it is important to you? Lauren sticky icon
relationship between verbal and non verbal communication. sonia123 sticky icon
TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 4 - Using the example of the car advertisement, explain what is meant by implicit memory. - Preparation Time: 30 SecondsResponse Time: 60 Seconds IrishWhistle sticky icon
64)Would you rather attend an amusement park designed with fast-moving roller coasters or one with slow-moving rides designed for children? Give reasons to support your point of view. magicsk sticky icon
Some people prefer to go to movie theater and others prefer to rent a movie? what do you prefer? why? nargess1981 sticky icon
Question--> Using points and examples from the talk, describe the two different definitions of tools given by the professor. smartaquarius10 sticky icon
What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite place to go. Vanan sticky icon
TOEFL Speaking Question Type: INTEGRATED LISTENING/READING/SPEAKING: QUESTIONS 3 : and the sample answer.Ref NO:2009110803 TOEFL_speaking sticky icon

24 in 30

Remember talk in 45 seconds.

nishith's picture

sir, i at present understood that you are the one who gives the comment, thank you sir, but i want to know other than timing on which aspect of speaking i suppose to concentrate like vocabulary, pronunciation or any thing else?

i just want to know if i do not submit the question of task 3,4,5,6,, how you assess the speaking recording???? sir this is just my curiosity to know.

Go this link for question 1:
http://www.testbig.com/toefl-speaking/task-4#comment-15444

For question 2:
yes, it is better to submit the reading and audio together with recordings which will be easier for us to understand your recordings. But if you don't submit reading and audio, it is still OK since we know all questions from ETS to Barron,Kaplan... at the backend.