Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are much more powerful influence on the children's

Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are much more powerful influence on the children's behavior

Children nowadays are not alone, they have a myriad of opputunities in the society and their social atmosphere to intreact and learn from it. The cinema has been the major control over the society and have made a sundry of people addicted to it.The cinema had taken spread over the children play time, and had become a threat to their character.

In a day, a child may spend about 6-7 hours on average. They are getting exposed to the society since they are joined in a day care house by busy parents. They had gained the tendency for abosrbing the atmosphere. Children at school mostly encourage to learn practically, than to conventional methods. They tend to grasp more things when they see it visually and that is advocates cinema viewing for children are not advisable. Movie makers has become more lucrative and aim for profit rather success of the film - directing the movie for the adult and children viewing. By doing so they tend get more family viewers and couple of weekends are enough for satiating the pecunary need of the Movie makers. In this way children are easily exposed to the content which are too much for them to watch during that age, the voilence part of the movie influx the rage and tension in the young brains. The children also tend to emaciate the hero and follow his mindset - which is non sync with the age of the child. Sexual content also plays a major role in accordance with is accuation.

Meanwhile, the most sensitive factor is time the children spend at school are also to be considered. They interact with their classmates, and tend to talk for hours. They easily get influenced by the students atmosphere and develop the same character, which is actuallly good in the case of good student. Every children are ultimately exposed to their parents behavior all the time, who tend to learn various things from their parents. Children believe their parents are the best, as they see them doing all works. Children replicate them as the grow old. The character of the child is totally decided here.

I rather blame the children's society, where they grow, play a huge part in deciding their charater for life. As they are open to variety of sources to interact and visually corrupted,the parents should take a great care to show the right path to their offsprings.