There have been major advances in technology over recent decades and this has led to significant improvements in people's lives.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

There have been major advances in technology over recent decades and this has led to significant improvements in people's lives.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Over the past few decades technology has improved a lot that advances people's lives in many ways.In my opinion,it is certainly true that developments in technology has put a major impact and change the way of people's lives from past to present.

It is no doubt true that technology make our lives more convenient and handy because those things which we only thought in the past,now we can make it.Taking the example of internet,telephones,mobiles,laptops,electronic appliances etc, these are few examples by which we save our time and energy.By using internet and mobile phones,we connect each other even all over the world and we done our work even at our houses or any other places.Due to all these appliances we not only save our time,money and energy but we can live a better life.

In addition,there also has been significant improvement in technologies in different fields such as medicine,engineering and agriculture,that has made tremendous effects on human life.For a case in point,due to technology,we are now eligible to understand and the way to treat different diseases which increase ease and longevity of lives.Furthermore,advances in agriculture help them to grow vegetables,fruits and herbs from one area of world to another and this is just because of new improved technological methods.Moreover,development of infrastructure like bridges,roads,humongous buildings generate much profit and make a great contribution in country's economics and wealth.It is thus clear that technology has a major part in making people's lives more convenient and improved.

The crux of the matter is that none of this would be possible without improved and up-to-date technology that make lives upgrade and work less time consuming but it is absolutely imperative that we have to carry on and persuade our thirst in seeking more and more easiness for people's lives in foreseeable future.