The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in differnt countries in 2000 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisos where relevant

The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in differnt countries in 2000.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisos where relevant.

The pie chart and the graph discribe the water consumption in several countries for 2000.

As we can see,in the first diagram the greatest amount of water use was spent on agriculture (70%) whereas on agriculture the figures was stand at 22% and on domestic was only 8%

According to the next graph,the highest percentage of agriculture water user was India(92%) when the lowest was Canada (8%). As a matter of fact,in domestic appplications New Zealand showed itself as a biggest water consumer (46%) meanwhile the smallest percentage belonged to India (5%). By the way, Canada expended a lot of water on industry (80%) whereas India spent just 3%

Furthermore,suprisingly,the proportions in water use were extremely similar between World water use and China (70%,22%,8%);(69%,22%,9%).

Overall,i would like to point out that different countries were enjoying various amounts of water consumption in 2000.

Sentence: As a matter of fact,in domestic appplications New Zealand showed itself as a biggest water consumer 46 meanwhile the smallest percentage belonged to India 5.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and biggest

Sentence: The pie chart and the graph discribe the water consumption in several countries for 2000.
Error: discribe Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: appplications Suggestion: applications

Sentence: Furthermore,suprisingly,the proportions in water use were extremely similar between World water use and China 70,22,8;69,22,9.
Error: suprisingly Suggestion: surprisingly