Benefits of travelling

Essay topics

It is unequivocal that traveling is beneficial when recent decades have witnessed a substantial increase in tourists. Tourism's outstanding strengths are that we diversify our horizons and maintain the balance between family and work, which will be clarified in the following paragraphs.

First and foremost, there is no denying that trips to new places help us enrich our understanding of the world. It is obvious that there are numerous tourist hotspots for one person to find out. For this reason, commuting to new sites where we can encounter locals having different religions, lifestyles, and cultures is a boost to promoting our social knowledge. For example, Western countries tourists always have a thirst for traveling to Eastern parts of the world, particularly Viet Nam owing to the fact that they are immersed in cultural beauties through special foods and hospitable lifestyles and they can explore how Vietnamese lead their lives.

Last but not least, it is widely acknowledged that work-life balance is amongst the most outstanding perks of traveling. In this ever-changing society, assuming a high volume of work seems to be an inevitable thing to keep up with changes in quality of life, which is conducive to weakened bonds between members of the family. Therefore, we should take trips for the whole family with a view to bringing them together. Research conducted in Japan specified that Japanese white - collars those who have to spend up to 14 hours per day working are gradually distant from their families; thus, they now
want to go far away from their homes with their families to recreate former bonds and work more efficiently. This is a compelling testament to maintenance between family and work thanks to traveling.

To sum up, the upsides of traveling are reasonable with regard to both diversification of visions and work-life balance.

Essays by the user: