Describe an architectural work

Describe an architectural work

The Great Wall is one of the largest tourist attractions in the world and a feat of ancient defensive architecture. The Great Wall is located in North China. It is dubbed the world's longest wall with a length of 21196,18 km2. To have the current majestic Great Wall Range is a difficult process of feudal Chinese dynasties. It was built with the purpose of protecting territorial boundaries from foreign invaders. The wall played an important role has existed for more than 2300 years throughout the history of China to the present day. The Great Wall has architecture like along road embracing high mountains, Creating a very wonderful scence. The Great Wall is a symbol of China, not only Chinese culture of national pride, the spirit of fighting against foreign invaders, but also Chinese architecture and creativity. I admire the natural beauty and history it brings to the next generation. I hope that in the future I will have the opportunity to set foot in the Great Wall and enjoy its beauty in the most authentic way.