Describing A City

Describing A City

Danang City is located in central Vietnam with a distance almost equally divided between the capital Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Da Nang is also the center of three world cultural heritages: Hue ancient capital, Hoi An ancient town and My Son holy land. The North borders Thua Thien-Hue province, the West and the South borders Quang Nam province, the East borders the East Sea. Da Nang is located in the middle of the country, on the North-South traffic axis about road, railway, sea, air and the endpoint of the East-West Economic Corridor stretching from Vietnam, Laos, Thailand and Burma (Myanmar). The city has an area of ​​1,256.53 km², including 06 districts (Hai Chau, Thanh Khe, Lien Chieu, Ngu Hanh Son, Son Tra, Cam Le) and 02 districts of Hoa Vang, Hoang Sa island district, with a population of 1,029,000 people. Da Nang also has a distinct attraction because of its position against the majestic Truong Son strip, with Son Tra peninsula reaching out to the sea. Thanks to that, Da Nang has Hai Van pass, dubbed "The first heavenly," with spectacular views of the sea and the dangerous winding. Coming to Da Nang, you can watch the Han River. When it comes to dreaming around the city, when it comes to Da Nang, we think of Dragon Bridge, a beauty of Da Nang, a flying dragon, expressing the desire to integrate with international friends.Da Nang has many tourist areas like Ba Na hill, Ngu Hanh Son, and My Khe beach, .... The people here are very hospitable, enthusiastic, and warm