HAPPY HOLIDAY

HAPPY HOLIDAY

During the Vietnamese Lunar New Year holiday, my family and I had a trip to Con Dao, a small archipelago in Vietnam in Vung Tau City, and my family took a boat to go there, when we arrived on that island. It is the wildness of nature, surrounded by the blue sea, especially when coming to Con Dao, only the beginning of the year can we see that there are cherry blossoms along the roads. The weather here is very nice, so my family and I have visited many famous places of Con Dao such as Phu Huu prison where political prisoners are held, Hang Duong cemetery (Vo Thi grave After being a hero of Vietnam), here we also see a lot of evidence of war artifacts, the island also has many delicious dishes, especially seafood. car around the sea to watch the sea at night.Con Dao is a very quiet place to relax here, my family has enjoyed the whole trip.There is a chance next time my family and I will choose Con Dao as a resort. g. Not far from Con Dao 1 day (lucky 2 days before when Vietnam has a CoVid-19 infection)