I d like to tell you about my favorite pen My grandpa gave it to me on my birthday of six It are a new fashionable red fountain pen It s long and thin It s special to me because my grandpa bought it from USA and sent it to me I like it more than my old fo

I'd like to tell you about my favorite pen. My grandpa gave it to me on my birthday of six. It are a new fashionable red fountain pen. It's long and thin. It's special to me because my grandpa bought it from USA and sent it to me. I like it more than my old fountain pen because it can help me write easier and make my words nicer with rounder and smoother lines. I often use it to do my homewok and write lessons in my notebook in class. I also love it because I don't need to get ink from ink pot so many times. I just get ink once then I can use it for a month. The ink pot is very modern because it never lets ink drop on my fingers. When I finish my writing, I often put it in a small rectangle red box. I really love it because it's my grandpa's souvenir.