I think it has been a little hard for me to talk about myself Because I don t understand myself Hum so today I m gonna talk a little about my personality my traits I m introvert person When I was a child I m so timid I m afraid of everything except for my

I think it has been a little hard for me to talk about myself. Because I don’t understand myself. Hum, so today, I’m gonna talk a little about my personality, my traits. I’m introvert person. When I was a child, I’m so timid. I’m afraid of everything except for my mom and my grandfather. I don’t know but only my mom gives me a feeling of safety. I don’t have many beautiful things in my childhood. I grew up with fear and loneliness. And I was seriously depressed. I have ever wanted to finish my life. But luckily, I’m still alive and live well. I realized that life is so beautiful and everyone deserves to enjoy it.

I think it has been a little hard for me to talk about myself. Because I don’t understand myself. Uhm, so today, i’m gonna talk a little about my personality, my traits. i’m introvert person. When I was a child, i’m so timid. i’m afraid of everything except for my mom and my grandfather. I don’t know but only my mom gives me a feeling of safety. I don’t have many beautiful things in my childhood. I grew up with fear and loneliness. And I was seriously depressed. I have ever wanted to finish my life. but luckily, i’m still alive and live well. I realized that life is so beautiful and everyone deserves to enjoy it.