a letter of complaint

Essay topics

✈134a Truong Cong Dinh street
Soc Trang-Vietnam
The Director
English for today centre
731 Van Xuan street
Hanoi-Vietnam
22 october 2020
Dear Sir
I am writing to complaint about the poor quality of the service at your centre. Everything seems to be worse than what you say in the advertisement.
I am not satisfied with that, because this mall is not doing exactly what they advertised. First, they advertise that foreign teachers will teach students but in fact most of them are Vietnamese teachers. Not only that, they advertise that a class will not have more than 20 students, but a class has more than 30 students. Not only that,i had to pay for books and cassettes tapes.Their classrooms also had no air conditioning, only fans. That was bad, they did the opposite of advertising. Most of all, they told us to go to school at 5:30 and end at 8:00 but not so, they always started later than scheduled time and end early .
To resolve the problem, i require you to give me a refund. Enclosed is a copy of the receipt.
I look forward to hearing from you and to getting a quick resolution of this problem. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (83)945675652
Yours faithfully
Võ Mai Anh