THE PESICAL HOLIDAY Nh Th 10A8

THE PESICAL HOLIDAY -Nhã Thơ 10A8-

hello everyone, now i will talk to you my last holiday. it is my summer vacation. this vacation is diffirent from another. it took about 1 month for us to play and have a rest after one tired year. it is very shorter than many years ago. beacause mowday, the world is very worried about the new virus. it created a pandemic is COVID 19. to protect the community, my family decided to come to my hometown to have a peaful vacation. my home went to my grand parent house in Tra Vinh. in there, i went to the garden to grow some tresses such as: mango, waterlemon, lemon, berry,...so on.... i knew many things after this activity. at night, i and my family sat in font of our house to see the moon. and the moon had me to try in the future and it hepled me to belive myself,it seem to say with me "YOU CAN DO IT". the next day, we went fishing together in my father's garden, we had a lots fish, and we had a lots fun, too. then we had lunch with many home food such as vegetable, fish, egg, noodles,.... then we harvested pumpkin. we nerver stopped smiling on our face. and i know this is my life. i live with my family, smile with them and eat, sleep with them,.... the best wonderful thing ís live with myself. happy with many things. i love living in there so much athough now i must come to school and begin learning. i will study better to have the best result in order to have the wonderful vacation as this vacation. i study an improtant lesson after this vacation. that is "happiness does not come naturally to you, it is the discovery of new things and stepping out of the world that embraces ourselves'