Qualities of a good friend

Qualities of a good friend

We always make good friends because they have many great qualities. In my opinion, there are 3 qualities of a good friend. First of all, a good friend can understand and share with you. When they understand and share, they can put themselves in your shoes, you will be able to talk freely with them without having to be afraid of being judged or hidden in your heart. Secondly, a good friend is someone kind and unselfish. They treat you kindly, making you feel that you are cared for and respected, they are not selfish, but on the contrary, widely share with you many things including lending money or giving gifts. Finally, good friends don't envy and look down on you. If you achieve success in both study and work then good friends are not jealous but instead, they bless and celebrate with you or if you fail and are poor they not only don't look down on you, on the contrary, they are willing to extend a hand to help you overcome difficulties. In conclusion, for me, friends with these qualities are good friends. So what about you guys? Do you guys agree with me?