Study room

Study room

hello everyone!
Today i will describe my ideal room.My ideal room to study in is my bedroom. Because it’s quiet, i can focus on my study and i feel comfortable in my bedroom. Sometimes i study in the living room , but I feel a lack of privacy and there is a lot of noise in the living room, so I prefer studying in the bedroom. I love white so the colour in my bed room is white ,it makes me feel light and relax.There are many things in my bedroom like :a table, a sofa, a bed , a book shelves and door mat, but my bedroom is very tidy because I will be very uncomfortable and unable to study if my bedroom is untidy. I think people will enjoy studying in different places, some people like to study in cafes or libraries.But for me, the bedroom will always be the perfect place to studybecause the bedroom makes me feel good, it is not noisy and i will not be bothered studying in my bedroom, sometimes i invite my friends to study group at my bedroom, we will learn We will learn without being disturbedand study is better in a comfortable place like the bedroom. And how about you? Please tell me about your ideal room to study and thanks for reading