Topic 7 write a letter to yourself of the year 2070

Topic 7 : write a letter to yourself of the year 2070.

Dear Duy,
I am talking to you , Duy of 2070. How are you ? How are things ? I am still fine and everything is okay. I hope you are okay too. Now, i am a freshman , my major is an English teacher. You know that, right? And i am still single. I am learning Thai right now because i have a tremendous interest in learning Thai.
Next month , i have to go to school in another city and live far from home . I am really worried. Not only that, standing in the huge threshold of university with all sorts of new things. I am really afraid about that. But that is okay, i will prepare everything thoroughly and try to adapt. What about you ? Are you having trouble or worrying about something ? If you have , try to pass it out.
Now, i focus on learning English as i want to get an outstanding degree in college and i wanna find a good jobs after graduating.
In future, i hope you always try to work, get over difficulties and usually work hard. Furthermore, you have got to live decent, treat peple well and you have to set an example for your kids. Live a good life!
All the best, Duy.
Duy.