Write about someone you idolize or inspire

Dear Jisoo
To the girl I fell in love with. You are the one who inspired me to live. I remember the first time I met you was 2015. Time flies so fast, it's only been 7 years. I met you, the strongest girl. The girl I've loved and watched for 7 years, but I've only seen her cry twice. No matter how criticized you are, you always keep your mouth shut and make constant efforts to prove it. And no matter how sad or disappointed you are, you always hide your feelings and always smile at us. Over the past 7 years, you have always presented yourself as a talented person in many fields. You always show me your efforts and determination in many works. That's also what I learned the most: tireless efforts to accomplish a set goal. No matter how tired you are, you always smile and never get tired. You are always sociable, helping others. And that is why you are always loved. You are the shining snowflake in the winter sky. You have inspired me so much. and help me appreciate my life more.
Thank you, beautiful and lovely girl Jisoo. Surely you will succeed and be loved by many people in the future.
Love and respect.
Thuy Trang.