Write about your last holiday

Write about your last holiday

Last summer, I had a interesting holiday. In the hot summer day, it would be great to go to cool places to enjoy the summer. Da Lat is one of the best for that, because it has cool weather. My last holiday, I went to Da Lat and had a lot of memories there. I had 2 days to eat, enjoy in the flowers city. Of course, I like Da Lat not only the weather but also it has many beautiful places. First day, we went to Lam Vien square with the symbol of artichoke flower and wild sunflower. To be honest, that is place I like best, because it's very big and romantic. When we went in that, I said :" Amazing, colorful!!". That night, we went to Ho Xuan Huong to walk around. Then Night Market was our next choice. That is a ideal place to shopping, eat and join the busy stream of people. Second day was also funny. We did some sightseeing many places such as Crazy house, Da Lat milk farm, Flower village Van Thanh. We took a large number of photos and I was satisfied them. After that trip, I felt happy and realized that Vietnam has many fantastic places. You must go to those places once.