Write about your last holiday

I'm haven't gone out for a holiday for a long time yet. But my last holiday was a unforgetable memory. A year ago, i went to Dallas with my family. The weather here was very cool and a little bit cold. actually, i had to wear a warm coat. The people in Dallas was so friendly. Dallas has many wonderful places to visit and sighseeing, especially a lot of garden with colorful flowers. Oh god, you will never imagine those wonderful views. It was fantastic. I also visited the Ho Quynh Huong lake and enjoyed playing many interesting activities there. After the exhauted day, i and my family go eating together. When you come to Dallas, you must not skip the featured food here that is baked rice paper. I make sure that althought you go anywhere, you can't eat the the most delicious baked rice paper like here. It was a lovely experience, i think you shoud try once in your life. Finally, i suggest that you shoud have a holiday in Dallas because it's a most beautiful place and it will make you so impressive.

Essays by the user: