Write about your last holiday

Last Friday I have a trip with the city on the golden belt around Moscow - the capital of Russia. It is called: Cergiev Basat. I got up at 6 am and the I and my roommate went to the metro. We bought train tickets, it is very chip - 208 Rup. It took me 1h30m to get on the train. On the train, I felt uncomfortable because I was very hungry, and every 5 minutes, someone came to introduce products for us to buy. Very noisy so I couldn't sleep. When I came out of the train station, I felt a completely different life from Moscow. The city is very peaceful and quiet. Most of the people here are very friendly and kind. I went to the church first, it's located very close to the train station, and took 5 minutes on foot. The church is so big and beautiful, I took some pictures here. Then we went to the market, which is located close to the church. In here, I can buy some souvenirs. I bought a Matreska - it is symbolic of Russia with an expensive price. At last, I went to the other area, it was difficult for me to order a taxi. After 30 minutes, I could order a taxi but there was a lot of traffic so it took a lot of time to get there. Unfortunately, we got lost, a driver drove us to another location so we must go on foot for 10 minutes. We felt very tired and hungry. But when I got there, all the fatigue disappeared. This was an amazing place, have many big trees, ancient houses,... special water here very sweet and cold. I can drink or clean my face, my hands,... I came back home at 23.15 pm very tired but happy.

Essays by the user: