Write a letter of complaint to the director of the center

1170 1A Highway Street
Soc Trang - Vietnam
The Directer
English for Today Centre
731 Van Xuan Street
Hanoi - Vietnam
24th October, 2020
Dear Sir,
I’m writing to complain about the poor quality of the service at your centre. Everything seems to be worse than what you say in the advertisement.
I’m not satisfied with my study at there. The advertisement says all the teacher in the centre are only the native but there are so many Vietnamese teacher teaching in there. And you say there are no more than 20 students in a class but in fact, there are more than 30 students in a class. I don’t get free books and cassette tapes like you say. I had to pay all for them. According to the advertisements, there are all air-conditioned room but that not true, the classroom doesn’t have any air-conditioner, they used fan instead. And about the time, you say the class time is from 5:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m but the class begin to late and finished early.
To resolve the problem, I require you to give me a refund. Enclosed is a copy of the receipt.
I look forward to hearing from you and to getting a quick resolution of this problem. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at 0375637277.
Your faithfully,
Dinh Thi Li Na