Write a letter of complaint to the director of the center

54 Ly Thuong Kiet Street
Soc Trang - Vietnam
The Director
English for today centre
731 Van Xuan Street
Hanoi - Vietnam
25th October, 2020
Dear Sir,
I am writing to complain about the poor quality of the service at your centre. Everything seems to be worse than what you say in the advertisement.
I am not satisfied with my study at English for today centre. Firstly, you say in the advertisement are all the teachers native speakers but there are so many Vietnamese teacher teaching English. Secondly, The advertisement say there are no more than 20 students in a class but that not true, more than 20 students in a class. Thirdly, your's advertisement say I can get free book and tapes but I had to pay for book and cassette tapes. Fourthly, you say all classroom have an air-conditioned but very classroom doesn't have an air-conditioned. Finally, you say the class time is from 5:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m but the class begin too late and it finishes early. Everything is different from what the advertisement says.
To resolve the problem, I require you to give me a refund. Enclosed is the copy of the receipt.
I look forward to hearing from you and to getting a quick resolution of this problem. Please contace me at the above address or my phone at 0846571238.
Your faithfully,
Vo Thai Tuan