Write a letter to your friend about your favourite place to eat after receiving her his letter

Write a letter to your friend about your favourite place to eat after receiving her/his letter

Dear Anna,
I have just received your letter last weekend. It's quit a bit bussy on last month, so I couldn't rely you soon. I'm really appologize for that. Fortunately, now my job has been done and been propitious for me to give you the answer for the lated letter.
About the questions, I do try myself to answer. Although I usually have lunch or dinner in many restaurants, I like the atmosphere when I have dinner at home. There are many reasons make I prefer it. In my own house, I can do, eat by the way I want, and don't have to care much about what need to put on. I can eat healthy food from my mom, besides I comfort about the food - the origin and quality. Especially, eating at home give me opportunity near my parents.
That's all my thinking for your questions. How about you answer ? Do you want to explain me more? I always look forward to seeing your letter and further discuss in that question.
Best wishes,
Doanh Doanh