Fifteen years ago Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors Since that time Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes and overall student

According to the reading, the Omega university should end the evaluation of professors because of its negative effect on graduate students low employment rate compare to university of alpha. However, some evidence should be revealed at first in order to conclude whether the employment rate really depends on the evaluation or not.
First of all, it is important to know that graduate students of Omega university and Alpha university both major in same field or not. Since the job availability for different major may vary in different cities. For example, it is possible that the Omega university students are mainly graduated in engineering subjects, and the students in Alpha university mostly major in agricultural science. So, if the city locates in rural area, it is probable that graduate students of the Alpha university will have a better chance. Therefore, terminating evaluation process will have no positive effect on securing job for graduate students.
Second, it is better to know how the employment rate of graduate students of both university was before starting the evaluation of professor in Omega University. Maybe, the graduate students of Alpha university always have had better chance of getting jobs because the university has more well known professors. Maybe the programs offered by the Omega university is not as good as the programs in Alpha university. Thus, even before the start of the evaluation of professor the situation was exactly the same, and canceling this process will not change the employment rate of graduate students.
Finally, by canceling the evaluation procedure, maybe the score will decrease by 30 percent. We can not be sure about the result of this reduction. Maybe the job market sees this as sign of lack of capability and does not trust on graduate students of the Omega University at all. Maybe the reduction leads to lowering the confidence of students or lower enrollment in next semester.
In conclusion, it is still unknown how the evaluation of professors may affect the chance of getting. There lots of uncertainty that should b revealed before taking any action. By finding these evidence and finding some more of these, the university can decide whether it is good to eliminate the evaluation or not.