The increase in automation will lead to people losing their job Do you agree or disagree with the following statement

The increase in automation will lead to people losing their job. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement

Automation is always seen as a human vs machine war . Many believe that automation is the cause of the increased unemployemnt and others believe that it is giving birth to new job opportunites in the market . Well i would rather place my confidence on the latter statement of belief.
Firstly automation is a booming sector and is paving its way rapidly among the job market. It is based on the technologies that were never even imagined to exist at some time .The highly technical machines are now in all shapes and sizes , reducing the human labour and creating a fast and more productive \working environment .
in the early automation era emergence ,machines replaced many blue collar jobs but today the automation has taken a different face and is creating much more employment then it ever took . for example the banks – the bank tellers used to fear the emergence of atm machines . the atms did decrease a number of employees in the respective branch of the bank but that also reduced the cost of the branch and hence encouraged the banks to open more branches increasing the employement upto 43% . and now their work was more focused on customer services than routine activities .
Or the e-commerce . since it proved to be a more efficient way of marketing as well as shopping , more and more people switched to online shoppings in a short time span hence increasing the employment in the retailing department .
Automation or robot based services not only are time efficient but also provides work to be done with a quality that customers appreciate .besides, it is a complicated technology that involves supervision and operating skills and hence it creates more creative and new job opportunites for people with advanced skill sets .
Thus proving that automation just reduces the workload of the worker and does not replace the worker himself . so instead ofpercieving it as a threat we should embrace this change and gallop together towards a better future .