Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position,

Leaders are created by the demands that are placed on them.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

The speaker asserted that demands from inferiors, as an dominant causes, make somebody become leaders. I agree insofar as sometimes, leaders were elected for accomplishing the supports' requirement, just like Zhao kuangying, who is the founder of Song Dyansty, was forced to claim the throne by his soldiers. However, sometimes, leaders’ strong wills could inspire subordinates to fulfill his aim instead of their own need.

Admittedly, election, as an necessary process of picking leaders, itself, perfectly eptimizes that only untill the candidate could offer condign policies to cater the voters, to fullfill their need, he would get their support. Consider the recent US president election, what Obama offers are all seemingly wonderful designs for the voters, without these promises, there was no way for him to win the battle again. Sometimes, outside circumstances would also make someone become the leader unwittingly. Chairman Mao, that's how we name the founder of PRC in China, was just a custodian of library in Peking University before he devote into the revolution, he never dreamed of becoming the leader. Nevertheless, others found that he could always make the right decision and gradually, he become the chairman, resulting from his ability of accomplishing others dream of communism.

However, the working process doesn't fit any circumstances. Sometimes, the leaders was the most wise or powerful man. In history of China, many infant emperors were created, because some dominant powerful men don’t want to be accused of overturning as well as be regulated. By doing like this, they could control the child in the throne and do whatever they want.

Considering those reasons given above together, I am convinced that the assertion of speaker was hasty. It would be unwise to analyze questions like this without concerning more aspects, it varies widely from feudal times to capitalistic times as well as from the Eastern to the western.

As a conclusion ,the relationship between leader and demands of inferiors still remains largely unknown, so we could conclude that the latter plays a decisive role and lead to the creation of leaders.