As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems ,the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

We are human being. It is always human nature to looking for an easy way. The scientific device such as mobile phone, computer device, fax, tab, internet are now very available. Now people use these device to accomplish their activities even though it is very easy to do. Given notion claims that people rely more and more technology to solve problems and it reduces the ability of human thinking. I agree with statement.

Our brain looks like a machine. If we do not use the brain regularly, it will become dull and languish. Consider the case of scientific calculator which is very available in every sphere. Before the invention of calculator we solved any calculations by our mental activities. However, people use calculator in every problems even though it is very simple. So calculator reduces our thinking abilities.

Indeed, in present day it is east to communicate in any place of the earth by mobile, internet, tab etc. we can send a text from India to USA within a moment. As we depend on mobile and internet it reduces our practice of handwriting and ultimately thinking abilities.

Consider the case of students when they do their assignments. Valuable lecture and educational materials are available on internet. Students accomplish their home work from the help of internet but before the invention of internet students completed their home work utilizing their concepts. So internet extremely diminishes the thinking ability of students.

If we extremely depend on technology, we will never discover new things. We will become slave of technology. We should regularly refurbish our brain so that it becomes fresh and active.

It is always human nature to looking for an easy way.
It is always human's nature to look for an easy way.

use calculator in every problems
use calculator in every problem

it is east to communicate
it is easy to communicate