Some people believe that government officials must carry out the will of the people they serve.Others believe that officials should base their decisions on their own judgement.

Most of the country govern by the government of that country called democratic country where most of the official carry out by the government agents. The people of the country have right to choose best candidate to rule over the country.On one hand some people believe that government officials must carry out the will of the people they serve and others believe that officials should base their decisions on their own judgement.I strongly agree with the statement that government has authority to to make rules organize and develope the country. People should not interfere in the officials.

As we know democratic country means of the people , by the people , for the people. The government would know better how to ruled over country.They have many experience that hoe to serve a country and what type of officials make which become benefiacials to the people of their country. Many importanrt decisions have to be taken by the most experience persons like making a budget of the country involes many experience people from different departmnets. They consider lot of factors and finally decide an effective budget which can not be done by the involving public opinions. In Gujarat state located in the country of India where most of changes occur during the last 10 years becuase of the goverment rule out indispensably and develope the state continuously. The main reason behind the developement is the chief minister of the state Gujarat he make runs out his own strategy effectively and brought out the name to the state and owing to his effort now he is a prime minister of India.

Many officials made by the government which runs successfully if the people of the country bolster it without taking any antithesis. The governments try their best to serve the people and improve the economy of the country. On the contrary,government should consider people in several decisions which directly affect the people due to this government earn th trust of the people. If the officials may carry out by the people it become abstruse becuase each and every people have their own thoughts and ethics. So official must cbe done by the government.

In summary, I opine that government should make an effective officials to rule over the country and make the country better in the world. With use of public government also makes out beneficial officials and serve the people effectively.

have right to choose best candidate
have right to choose the best candidates

know better how to ruled over country
know better how to rule over country

make an effective officials to rule over the country
make an effective official to rule over the country

Sentence: The people of the country have right to choose best candidate to rule over the country.On one hand some people believe that government officials must carry out the will of the people they serve and others believe that officials should base their decisions on their own judgement.I strongly agree with the statement that government has authority to to make rules organize and develope the country.
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The government would know better how to ruled over country.They have many experience that hoe to serve a country and what type of officials make which become benefiacials to the people of their country.
Error: benefiacials Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: Many importanrt decisions have to be taken by the most experience persons like making a budget of the country involes many experience people from different departmnets.
Error: involes Suggestion: involves
Error: importanrt Suggestion: important
Error: departmnets Suggestion: departments

Sentence: In Gujarat state located in the country of India where most of changes occur during the last 10 years becuase of the goverment rule out indispensably and develope the state continuously.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: becuase Suggestion: because

Sentence: The main reason behind the developement is the chief minister of the state Gujarat he make runs out his own strategy effectively and brought out the name to the state and owing to his effort now he is a prime minister of India.
Error: developement Suggestion: development

Sentence: On the contrary,government should consider people in several decisions which directly affect the people due to this government earn th trust of the people.
Error: th Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If the officials may carry out by the people it become abstruse becuase each and every people have their own thoughts and ethics.
Error: becuase Suggestion: because

Sentence: So official must cbe done by the government.
Error: cbe Suggestion: be

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.