young people should be encouraged to pursue long term goals, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition

The issue stated above says about young people should be encouraged to pursue long term goals than seek immediate fame and recognition. First thing for a students after finish the high school, they should be know what kind of profession they want to be, which area would like to invest their knowledge and serve to the community where they are living.

First thing that they may pursue is to go to the college, university, and any program after graduate to become in a good professional and working with vast knowledge of their profession. How can we encouraged our young people to pursue this goal?. School should be part of this route, it may prepare any subject or any activity with that kind of relationship where the young people at school acquired the knowledge to bolster the idea of long term goals is more important than immediate fame and recognition.

Second idea after young people got a professional job, they should be focus in their profession to serve as a great person even though the area where they are working, they may be or giving the best of their intelligent to do the best of them.

Fame and recognition will come through the professional life, doing the best of them every day at their jobs, be professional, polite, kind, and smart. Taking the best decision as a professional and guide the people that they lead as a professional worker in any job that they are doing.

The issue stated above says about young people should be encouraged to pursue long term goals
The issue stated above says that young people should be encouraged to pursue long term goals

First thing for a students after finish the high school, they should be know what kind of profession they want to be
First thing for students after finishing the high school, they should know what kind of profession they want to be

How can we encouraged our young people
How can we encourage our young people

they should be focus in their profession
they should focus on their profession

Minimum 300 words wanted