Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three of the following as media for communicating information State which you consider to be the most effective comics books radio television film theatre

There is no iota of doubt that media has key role to transmitting the information to public. The most preferable methods are book, radio, television. These phenomenon are offering multiple benefits to people. However, sometimes a couple of problems emerge due to the same .the following paragraph would shed light on the pros and cons of these communicating methods.
To begin with, books are well known mean for conveying data, Its not only confer detailed summery of every topic , but also help the people to create interest to getting knowledge ,which is essential to everyone for their job or daily life. In addition, from a generation ago pupil have been elected radio for adopting intelligence and also it has covered its own niche offering unique forms of entertainment that totally different from video content. Additionally, the most common way to acquire the information is television by which soul learn new languages by watching tv shows in foreign language, It also provide opportunity to learn about different occupations that can inspire people to pursue new career awareness. I would like cite an example a research of Chester university state that people get aware and feel confident owing to use these ways.
On the other hand ,there are some nasty consequences as well. firstly ,people feel bored when they read book continuously .Secondly, periodically folks have face network issue while listening news or podcast on radio. Thirdly, if individual watch his dearest show on television with interest surprisingly advertisement come on it that time their interest go bust.
In conclusion, I personally believe that merits outnumber the demerits .However, these drawbacks minimize in the future.