the diagrams below show two methods of collecting water for irrigation purposes summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

the diagrams below show two methods of collecting water for irrigation purposes.
summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The pictures show collecting water methods for irrigation channel. There are two traditional methods, swing basket and rope and bucket.

Swing basket method use two humans as labor to collect the water. The resource water is a river about 1-2 meters of depth that may near from the field. First, they use the basket which made from the bamboo or leather. Its shape is like a small box. Then, there are ropes which bundle at the basket. Lastly, these two people withdraw it from the river as irrigation channel to the field.

Besides the swing basket, another traditional method is called by rope and bucket. This method uses animal as capital to run the water. It differs from swing basket method which the resources of water is river, while rope and bucket use the water from the wells at 500 meters of depth. First, there is a bucket that tied in cow’s body. The bucket linked to the pulley. Then, the cow pulls the ropes until the rollers move. Next, the water that took inside the wells and raise to the up. Next, it continues to slope and the last the water drained through irrigation channel which irrigates to the field.

In short, these two diverse methods use different tools and energy. The more deeply inside the water, the more strongly power that needed to reach the water.

Sentence: The more deeply inside the water, the more strongly power that needed to reach the water.
Description: The fragment more strongly power is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace strongly with adjective

Swing basket method use two humans
Swing basket method uses two humans